Beautiful and well-performed designs depend on the right materials. The stacking kit includes:
- Patterned disc;
They can be made from different materials. The toughest are the rubber ones. There are also silicone and ultra-soft.
The average diameter of its working part is about 2-3 cm. It takes the paint well from the disc, but not always clearly. In order to do a manicure with stepping, you need to make some effort. Because of the stiffness, there may be blanks and blurring in some areas. A little paint may remain on the stamp, sometimes even in pieces. In addition, the fingerprint is not always ideal, as the nail does not fall into a stiff cushion. Printing is not good under the cuticle and side rollers.
The working part is about 3.1 cm. The handle is metal and the pad is made of soft silicone, but relatively rigid for this material. The stamp qualitatively takes away the thinnest layer of paint, and the pattern turns out more transparent. The quality of the imprint is excellent. Nothing is smeared, and the lacquer does not flow on thick lines. The stamp completely gives all drawing. On quality and ease of work proves to be excellent.
Before starting work, it is advisable to lightly buff the work surface to ensure that the dies are better printed.
Takes almost all the ink from the plate and prints the pattern completely. The stamp makes the densest and most saturated patterns. Because it takes a lot of paint, you need to be able to withstand the time before you transfer the pattern to your fingernail so that the ink doesn’t spread out on the oily lines. Does not distort the thickness of the lines, but do not press hard, otherwise the print may deform.
Discs and scraper.
It is recommended to choose good disks. Before starting work, it is necessary to check its suitability for work. The size of the pattern should be such that it can fit on a medium-length thumb. Patterns should be smooth and engraved to good quality.
The scraper is a rectangular plate that fills the pattern with lacquer. It should be hardish with straight and well-drilled cuts. It should be well washed with paint.
Stamping for nails does not have to be done with a special gel varnish. Suitable and ordinary varnish. But it should be well pigmented and quickly dry out.
Before reprinting, it is necessary to remove the adhesive layer.
- First, degrease the nail, disc and stamp. The disc can be wiped with acetone, but without oil in the composition, and the stamp with a fresco.
- Protect the skin of the fingers with latex liquid.
- Apply the lacquer to the desired pattern on the disc. It is not necessary to paint the entire pattern. The scraper will fill it completely.
- If the lacquer is thick, it is recommended to dilute it with acetone or a special product.
- Absorb the lacquer into the depth of the engraving with the scraper.
- Print the pattern from the disc with a stamp. This should be done as quickly as possible until the lacquer is dry.
- Wait a few seconds before transferring.
How to use stepping
- Look under the stamp on the side of the side roller to make the pattern start with the cuticle.
- Look at the end so that the pattern runs along the entire nail.
- Lower the die on the nail without much pressure.
- When it touches the entire length of the nail, press it into the die cushion.
- Use an axe or a pusher to remove parts that are not glued together.
- Cover with a layer of top.
In order not to smear dirt on the die, its surface with the lacquer can be cleaned against adhesive tape.
- Slide the side rollers and roll the die from side to side with little pressure.
- Cut the pattern along the contour with a pusher.
- Before covering with the top, make sure that the pattern dries to the end.